Tuesday, November 17, 2009

new fabric = new favorites

I bought some new fabric the other day and just made some new flowers yesterday. I made my girls matching ones so we can take some family photos. They're all glued to a ribbon covered alligator clip and I can't get enough of them. I have more fabric to try and have a couple onesies I have been working on that are almost done so be sure to check them out :). Also don't forget to check out the Little Miss Accessories shop!

This is the newest flower and I can't get enough of it! Little Blondie seems to be a big fan as well :)

This is the flower I made for all three of my girlies. I was lucky to get this shot of my wild one sitting semi still for a moment!

If you're interested in any of these flowers I would be more than happy to create one for you! Just send me an email, or check out my shop, little miss accessories, on etsy.com :)


have a great day!



                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment